Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Desktop Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bellevue, WA for a 6-month contract opportunity for a Desktop Technician and Helpdesk Analyst with possible extension and/or conversion.
- Experience supporting customers and clients both in-person and remotely. A combination of small business and enterprise level is ideal.
- A+, MCP certification, or equivalent
- Ability to service computer hardware components in a variety of systems and environments
- Commercial ticketing experience (Remedy, Service Now, Heat, TrackIT, or Service Manager)
- MS Office productivity suites experience
- Rapid deployment imaging technology experience such as Altiris, SMS, MDT, SCCM
- Windows platform and domain-managed environment experience
- In-person and remote support of cell phones, tablets, and a variety of personal devices
- Active Directory users and groups experience
- Understanding of DHCP, DNS, and TCP/IP
- Understanding of wireless network infrastructure
- Understanding of GPOs and their applications
- Understanding of layer 1, 2, and 3 of the OSI model?
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.