Design for Test Engineer - DFx, Qualification and Manufacturing
San Jose, California | Direct Hire
Position Title: Design for Test Engineer
Position Description: Our San Jose, CA based client is looking to hire an DFx Engineer to join their team in Shanghai. Relocation package offered and H1B candidates are welcome. Willing to consider no relocation requirement for very strong ideal candidates. Must speak and write in Chinese and English fluently.
Be involved in the design process, focusing on reliability and manufacturability design strategy and implementation.
- Design for manufacture(DFM)
- Design for test (DFT) strategy, methodology at architecture design stage;
- Based on DFT strategy, help analog/digital designer to implement DFT RTL/circuit design;
- Follow up ATE test development and debug, analyze issues and propose solution;
- Base on deep sub-micron process feature, provide strategy and methodology for low DPPM design;
- Provide DFM rules and/or guard line on 28nm, 40nm process.
- Design for reliability(DFR)
- Design for reliability strategy and methodology, such as ESD protection, Latch up protection scheme;
- Help designer to implement ESD and Latch up protection in design;
- Provide DFR rules and/or guard line on 28nm, 40nm process;
- Define reliability test spec and test method;
- Follow up reliability test, analyze issue and propose solution.
- Design for qualification,
- ESD/Latch up test strategy and implementation;
- Burn in strategy, burn in mode implementation.
- BSEE or above with at least 3-5 years of experience in DFT, DFM, DFR;
- Experience in product testability, qualification able and manufacturability;
- Ability to support test engineer to develop ATE test;
- Ability to support product engineer to fulfill qualification and characterization;
- Good understanding of ESD, Latch up protection;
- Good understanding of 28nm, 40nm process design rule and guard line;
- Quick learner who is willing to take challenges and to solve difficult technical problems;
- Good documentation and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English;
- Interested in relocating to Shanghai, China.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.