Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Design Verification
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client on the Eastside for a Design Verification position.
- Looking for someone to supplement their team and help take their design to mass production with strong electronics, design validation, layout and soldering skills.
- Strong communication, and good organization skills.
- Associates Degree or better is required
- Design and validation test experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on electronics experience
- Mechanically oriented to manage boards - NPI builds including troubleshooting, sorting, storage, and schematic entry.
- Layout experience preferred in Altium
- Proficient soldering and rework of fine-pitch SMT components,
Nice to have:
- Flex Circuit design for high volume manufacturing (2 layer flexes)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.