Design Verification Engineer
Building 88 88/3950 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Design Verification Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting long-term contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington. We are looking for an experienced Design Validation Engineer that will be able to execute our WiFi and BT test plan and do initial investigation and debugging of WiFi and BT physical layer issues. The RF experience (WiFi or BT ideally) must enable the candidate to narrow down the scope of the issues found during test pass: identify what is specific about a given issue, validate fixes for it, etc. This is a position that is suitable for candidates with HW Test or DVE background.
- Knowledge and familiarity with RF Test tools -Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, Oscilloscopes, etc
- 3+ years of experience in testing or development of RF platforms
- Strong work ethic
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills, ability to isolate issues in complex scenarios.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and define test plans from variables.
- Experience with device testing on WiFi or Bluetooth component
- Experience on embedded devices development
- Experience with RF tools: attenuators, antennas, RF enclosures
- Experience RF PHY development
- PCB rework experience
- 802.11 Code and tool development experience.
- C# and script/PowerShell experience.
- Ability to create tools that validate WiFi functionality and End to End scenarios in Windows environments.
- Experience on Interoperability, Coexistence, Over the Air Testing, Rate vs Range, WiFi/BT certification, Power consumption testing and optimization Windows Driver development experience and knowledge
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.