Design Program Manager
Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Design Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, California for an experienced Design Program Manager.
- Ensure the team has the information and connections they need to succeed
- Partner with the Design Manager with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, information gathering and distribution as well as cross-team collaboration
- Support research activities such as recruiting, facilitating research planning and helping align research schedule with design roadmap
- Establish communication structure across the design team including best practices for meeting facilitation, sharing updates, and connecting with cross-functional teams
- Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas, keeping conversation on-track and establishing action items and owners
- Work with Engineers, Product Managers and Design to establish deadlines that impact design work and ensure team is aware of key milestone dates. Establish predictable workflow
- Track and move product / cross-functional initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts
- Manage design-driven initiatives that better define our workspace and our workflow
- Provide flexible processes that meet team needs and help keep work on track
- Communicate issues related to staying on schedule and propose solutions to remedy the issue
- Proactively raise issues before they are a problem for the design team or product output
- Establish team member onboarding and education programs
- Support and execute special team activities that build culture and drive clarity of purpose including team offsites and team onsites
- Serve as a dependable point of contact/link to DPMs and cross-functional teams across global offices
- 8+ years of experience as a producer, project manager or program manager with a background establishing systems, supporting teams, and developing relationships
- Experience working with product designers/UX as well as cross-functional teams
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with independent time management, task prioritization, ability to identify problems and work towards solutions.
- Experience building subject matter knowledge of FB Ad Tech, FB Ads, and the Ad Tech Industry
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.