Design Engineer III
Fort Collins, Colorado | Contract
Position Title: Design Engineer IIIdirectly with the following security algorithms: AES, SHA and HM
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Fort Collins, CO for a Design Engineer to support the development of subsystems being used in the next generation of Solid State Drive controller ASICs.
This position requires working as part of a team with heavy emphasis on data-protection features and related functions. This includes working
- Must possess 5 or more years of ASIC design industry experience, with a Bachelors or Masters in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent discipline, with SystemVerilog RTL design skills and experience with data protection (security) algorithms.
- SSD Controller design experience.
- Circuit and device fundamentals.
- Synthesis and timing closure.
- Exposure to and understanding of microarchitecture concepts.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.