Design Engineer- Software - Int
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Software Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Software Design Engineer
- Responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system.
- Develops functional requirements.
- Understands and applies standard engineering principles.
- Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
- Designs and tests components, and integrates components to produce final product. Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluates a design' s overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
- Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
- It is mandatory to have experience in RTOS.
- Preferred to have working experience in QNX.
- Experience in interface like SPI, I2C and UART is required.
- Experience in trouble shooting the embedded software using Logic Analyzer and debugger is required.
- Preferred to have working experience in implementing logger for embedded system.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.