Design Assurance Technician
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Design Assurance Technician
Position Description: Our client is seeking a Design Assurance Technician for an exciting long term contract at their campus in Redmond, WA.
- Ability to follow protocols to execute tests using electrical and mechanical test equipment.
- Hipot, safety leakage testers, thermos chambers, DMM, Oscilloscope, vibe table, temperature measurements
- Ability to complete datasheets concisely, no missing fields or data. Needs to be methodical
- Train to and follow established procedures
- Medical device experience a bonus
- Electronics Degree or Military Certification Required
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.