Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Data Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
- Design and build data pipelines to data models using cutting edge technologies to support business units
- Build data solutions and KPI’ s for IT Logistics
- Develop analytics dashboards and transactional reporting
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in building data pipelines using
- 2+ Python/Java is required years of hands-on experience in writing
- 2+ complex SQL
- 1+ years of business intelligence and data warehouse experience year of
- 1+ year experience in building data visualization products
- Ability to work on assigned projects with minimal guidance
- Ability to translate user requirements into data products
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Experience with Tableau, d3.js, etc. is a plus
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.