DSP Voice Algorithms Developer
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: DSP Voice Algorithms Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA
- Develop voice algorithms for voice-over-IP applications on embedded DSP consumer devices. This includes echo cancellation, noise cancellation, automatic gain control and filters.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE/CS required and/or 5-10+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of DSP audio processing basics
- Knowledge of common sub-band and full-band audio processing algorithm approaches for echo cancellation, noise reduction, AGC, filters, etc-
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product
- Demonstrable programming skills in C and C++.
- Experience and understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills for multi-processor systems with I2C/SPI, USB and other interconnect bus.
- Experience porting to DSP
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.