Beaverton, Oregon | Contract
Position Title: DSP Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting long contract opportunity with our client in Beaverton, Oregon for an experienced DSP Engineer.
- This DSP Engineer should possess a Master’ s Degree-highly desired.
- 10 years of digital filter experience, especially as it pertains to signal path distortion such as harmonics.
- The candidate must have familiarity with Sequential Approximation Register (SAR) architecture and Multi In/Multi Out (MIMO) data transfer is essential.
- They must have strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Skills in Qt and Python are a plus.
- Experience in test and measurement industry is also a strong plus.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.