Contract Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Position Title: Contract Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, CA.
Talent Acquisition Services is a new team that will provide recruiting support to high volume and/or fill Associate or Sr. Associate level positions (full-lifecycle), assess candidate qualifications and support a variety of sourcing strategies. We work closely with recruiters throughout the organization to seamlessly integrate our services into their recruiting strategies. Together, our goal is to provide a delightful recruiting experience for both our hiring managers and candidates. We do this through dependable service delivery, continuous improvement and ongoing evolution to align with Workday’ s dynamic talent needs.
We are looking for enthusiastic and resourceful individuals who want to be a part of building this new team and realizing its mission. As a part of TA Services, you will partner with senior recruiters and hiring managers to understand job requirements, perform initial screening and assessment of candidates and own full-lifecycle recruiting for a portfolio of positions. You will be comfortable with a high volume of transactions and have a track record of finding ways to improve efficiency and customer service. Last, but not least, you will exude excitement about our client and impart a passion for our company and its culture to our candidates.
- Provide exceptional client service and full life-cycle recruiting for lower level positions, Associate and Sr. Associate level (~ 40% of time)
- Review and screen a high volume of candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements (~ 60% of time)
- Source candidates through a variety of channels (LinkedIn, referrals, job boards, etc.), engage and convert candidates by credibly communicating the client’ s story and value proposition
- Compose and recommend offers to the business for approval, accurately present and explain all offer components to candidates
- Develop understanding of the business, its products and talent competitors; cultivate deep knowledge of positions and responsibilities in recruiting focus area(s)
- Execute all responsibilities consistently and in accordance with recruiting processes and policies; perform candidate transactions with proficiency in our client’ s recruiting system
- Contribute to the growth and evolution of TA Services through the implementation of scalable processes and recruiting best practices
- 2+ years corporate recruiting experience in a high-volume environment
- 2+ years experience using recruiting systems, experience with this client’ s Recruiting preferred
- Customer service orientation with a desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers and manage conflicting priorities
- Highly organized, detail oriented with strong follow through, ability to multi-task and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced environment
- A solid track record of delivering results, able to work with ambiguity and adapt quickly to evolving processes and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - proven ability to influence and build partnerships with clients, partners and team members
- A desire to constantly improve – proactively looks for opportunities to fix processes, address issues and solve problems
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.