Cloud Engineer 3
San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: Cloud Engineer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA.
Seeking a DevOps-focused Cloud Services Compliance Engineer to join our photography cloud platform services team. You will be developing and documenting DevOps control processes for privacy, security and deployment controls. You will also be interfacing with peer DevOps engineers, cloud services developers, internal and external auditors.
- Perform primary Cloud Services compliance development for privacy, security and deployment controls
- Document compliance controls Interface with internal and external control auditors.
- Develop improvements to deployment, code management and cloud security automated systems
- Write software to extract user log data and metadata
- Perform general Cloud DevOps functions for performance and cost within a containerized micro service cloud architecture
- 2-3 years DevOps and Cloud Services Compliance experience
- DevOps experience with AWS, Docker, ECS, MesoSphere, CloudFormation, Continuous Integration
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools, such as Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose
- Knowledge and experience implementing control frameworks such as PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, SOC, SOX, ISO Hands-on
- Strong written communication and experience documenting control process
- Product development and release methodologies such as Agile, Lean, Scrum
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.