Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Chemical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bellevue, WA for an experienced Chemical Engineer to join their team on a 6-month contract with strong conversion potential.
- B.S. degree in Chemical engineering or equivalent;
- Recognized experience with 7 plus years in the field of chemical engineering or equivalent;
- Experience with chemical engineering design and analysis software tools such as ASPEN+ or equivalent required;
- Demonstrated experience with process design including PFDs, P&ID’ s, and ability to specify components and systems;
- Experience with engineering tools such as AutoCAD and Mathcad are a plus;
- Experience with plant engineering tools including SmartPlant or AVEVA are a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to work on a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists;
- Experience with high temperatures fluid systems desired;
- Experience with corrosive fluid/metal interaction, corrosion of steels, nickel alloys and/or refractory metals preferred;
- Nuclear design experience preferred
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.