Channel Marketing Manager
Santa Clara, California | Contract
Position Title: Channel Marketing Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Santa Clara, CA
The ideal candidate must be a creative individual who is well organized with strong communication and relationship skills. This position works closely with internal cross-functional teams and our customers. The Channel Marketing Manager will own the marketing relationship with retail and eTail partners. The candidate will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of co-marketing programs to drive sales of our award winning products. The Channel Marketing Manager will manage multiple accounts and programs and must be able to effectively prioritize and produce high quality work in a fast paced environment.
- Own marketing relationship with key retail accounts and partner with sales Account Managers to jointly create and execute co-marketing plans.
- Marketing plan elements to include in-store POS and eTail merchandising, end user demand generation (retail circulars, digital inserts, web banners, email, social media, etc), and retail promotions.
- Work with internal resources and third-party agency to develop custom marketing assets as needed.
- Implement and manage effective account level strategies to meet key business objectives: Including maximizing revenue, sell through and providing world class marketing
- Conduct data analysis of current environment including competitive landscape and trends in consumer buying behaviors, and be able to develop appropriate responses and actions to meet these challenges.
- BA/BS Degree with Marketing or Business related subject.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a recognized manufacturer, retailer, e-commerce site, or agency is required.
- Experienced in security software industry a plus
- Understanding of and insight and working knowledge of software industry and retail environment.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Successful candidate must have excellent written, analytical and verbal ability
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.