15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting REMOTE direct hire CAP Specialist opportunity.
- Monitors, tracks and trends corrective action data for performance improvement based online management requirements.
- Develops and maintains weekly and monthly status reports as directed.
- Facilitate weekly CAP screening committee meetings.
- Facilitate monthly CAP review board meetings with senior management team.
- Supports development, maintenance, and implementation of Corrective Action program procedures
- Provides direction to line functions on cause analysis.
- Leads cause analysis, as assigned.
- Supports condition screening, action plan approvals, and closure reviews, as assigned.
- Participates in CA software improvement initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical discipline, business, management, or quality assurance field or equivalent industry and/or work experience
- 5+ years’ experience working at an operating nuclear plant and/or under NQA-1 or similar requirement.
- Prior experience in Corrective Action Management systems (experience with DevonWay software a plus)
- Cause Analysis training and/or certification
- Diverse relevant CAP software application experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
- Actual position starting level and title will be determined based on assessment of qualifications.
- Military experience is a plus.
- Location: REMOTE
- Direct Hire
- Salary Range: Level 10: $105,236 - $157,855
- Salary Range Level 11: $116,030 - $193-384
- *Typically, our employee salaries are within .90 – 1.0 of the mid-point of the posted salary bands. Any salary offered within the posted salary band is based on market data and commensurate with the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience. This range is specific to Washington State.
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.