C++/GUI Software Engineer
Bellevue, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: C++/GUI Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bellevue, WA
- Excellence in C++ application development on windows/x86 platform.
- Experience in GUI development, with prior experience utilizing the Qt environment a strong plus.
- Must have current Open GL experience (version 4 or later).
- Prior experience with GIS and mapping software development.
- Experience in realizing data-streaming interfaces such as gigabit Ethernet, and real-time manipulation and display of streaming data.
- Prior experience in developing scientific or engineering instrument applications a strong plus.
- Winning candidates will be comfortable working in an agile software environment, and developing and refining feature requirements iteratively and in collaboration with other team-members.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.