Business Analyst IV
Plano, Texas | Contract
Position Title: Business Analyst IV
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Plano, TX
- Handles projects of moderate scope and high complexity or of broad scope and moderate complexity.
- Plans/manages projects directly related to corporate policies or general business operations to meet specific objectives or general goals.
- Has decision making authority at the project level.
- Leads the project team and is key interface to the project or contributors.
- Identifies and refines project objectives.
- Works on or delegates, as appropriate, problems/tasks in delivery of specific objectives or general goals.
- Develops solutions to problems by exercising judgment and discretion.
- Interprets and applies controlling business strategies or corporate policies and deviates as judged appropriate.
- Identifies tasks and research, determines dependencies, assesses costs, and identifies and assigns specific resources, and communicates expectations to team members.
- Creates/tracks/adjusts the project or program schedule.
- Assesses risks and identifies issues and solutions to timely and efficiently achieve program goals or project objectives while maintaining quality standards.
- Monitors progress against schedule and determines and takes remedial action as appropriate.
- Coordinates and prioritizes utilization of resources with other functions.
- Plans and schedules work ensure the completion of intermediate milestones and overall project or program in timely manner.
- Influence or set business unit or cross-organizational strategy.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a technical field such as computer science or related discipline.
- 5-7 years’ experience in leading projects within medium size to large enterprises
- Proven ability to effectively manage resources
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
- Experience leading project status meetings to drive action items, owners and delivery dates
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions
- PMP Certification
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.