San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: Backend Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Jose California for an experienced Backend Technician whom will be responsible for test equipment setup, minor repairs, and troubleshooting of handlers and testers used to test FPGA devices. Tech will also hand test and support engineering data collection of devices on the ATE and bench testers.
- Associate' s degree or equivalent in a mechanical or technical industrial
- Hours: 6: 00 AM - 2: 30 PM
- Associate' s degree or equivalent in a mechanical or technical industrial maintenance field.
- 2 years working with robotic handlers, ATE testers (Advantest T2000 preferred),
- or equivalent experience working on a IC test floor or lab.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.