Seattle, Washington | Contract
Position Title: BI Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington for an experienced BI Developer with a deep understanding of Oracle OBIEE as well as a strong background in the EBS OM and GL modules. The BI Developer will work on a BI project team supporting internal Finance & Enterprise Data Warehouse initiatives. The primary project work involves design and development around compliance with the ASC 606 standard and revenue recognition.
- 4+ years advanced experience with Oracle OBIEE
- 4+years with Oracle EBS Order Management and GL modules
- Solid understanding of revenue recognition and ASC606 compliance regulations
- Model changes in RPD
- Experience developing dashboards
- Advanced understanding of SQL
- Familiarity with RevPro software is desired
- Familiarity with Noetix Analytics and Views is desired
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team within an enterprise environment
- B.S. in Computer Science
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.