BDM Operations Analyst
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Position Title: BDM Operations Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, CA.
We’ re looking for an experienced Professional Services Business Operations / Contracts Analyst for the Services Deal Desk Operations Team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for quality and customer service, and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced, deadline driven environment. He/she will be extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, results oriented, and a great communicator. As a member of the of the Services Operations team, you will interact with various cross functional teams, ensure data is accurate and current in multiple systems, and help the field team as necessary.
- Preparation of Professional Services Contracts in conjunction with Legal and Finance
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate
- Be a point of contact for internal teams and partners
- Demonstrable Contracts/Deal Desk experience from a Professional Services background
- Must have experience with contracts that have Professional Services’ agreements / arrangements i.e Statements of Work (SOW)
- Experience across multiple industries would be beneficial
- Experience with Salesforce / Apttus is highly beneficial
- Proficient / extensive familiarity with Word
- Ability to complete administrative tasks, but communicate and make recommendations as needed to various groups/levels
- Bachelor degree in Business Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to research solutions to issues as they arise
- Ability to gather and transfer red lines from field teams into agreements
- Able to prioritize requests
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.