Santa Clara, California | Contract
Position Title: Automation Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Santa Clara, CA
We are working on products that will touch the lives of everyone. Are you ready to join our client’ s Insight Group and work on something that will profoundly change the way that we live in cities, run our manufacturing plants, operate and maintain motor vehicles, power our world, and generally improve every facet of day to day life?
You will get to work in a fast-paced, collaborative development environment architecting, designing, developing and testing a cutting-edge cloud solution. In order to have the broadest impact, you will engage with Development, Technology Architects, QA and Automation team members on cross-functional activities.
As an Automation Engineer you will be responsible for architecting, designing, and developing highly-efficient automated frameworks and tests. The Engineering team utilizes a highly collaborative development model that requires deep Automation involvement from start to finish of each project.
- Deep understanding of Engineering Processes
- Experience in structured programming knowledge in any programming language
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork, communication, leadership, and initiative to learn
- Experience in one or more scripting languages
- 5-7 years of hands-on contribution in Software Engineering or related field
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
- Experience developing cutting-edge solutions
- A genuine passion for engineering high-quality solutions
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to work seamlessly across multiple programming languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidate