San Francisco, California | Contract
Position Title: Automation Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA
Our client is the largest provider of innovation management software to some of the world’ s foremost companies, including AT&T, Citi, Duke Energy, MetLife, Pfizer, Sprint, Unilever, UnitedHealth Group and more. They have powered innovation and process improvement for large enterprises across major industries of financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, and energy.
Their cloud software enables organizations to engage with their employees, customers, and partners to build a culture of innovation. Their proprietary automation, patented algorithms, and highly configurable, secure and multi-lingual platform make it the only solution that will scale seamlessly across the enterprise. Their global HQ is in San Francisco, European HQ in London, and Asia-Pacific HQ is in Sydney
The person in this position will work with a team of test automation engineers to automate all the aspects of our exciting product.
- Create automated test scripts to test the frontend
- Create automated test scripts to test the backend
- Create automated test scripts to test mobile
- Create automated test scripts to test performance
- Create automated test scripts to create test data
- Adapt and maintain high coding standards and quality levels
- Help integrate the tests into the continuous integration effort
- Work with new technologies and tools
- And much more
- 2 years of professional experience working with OOP (portfolio for review is welcomed). Preferred languages: Ruby, Java or C#
- Clear understanding of software architecture
- Experience working with Web applications and web services
- 6 months of experience working with any implementation of WebDriver
- 3 months of experience working with Fiddler or Postman or similar tool
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience with any type of non-functional testing
- Experience with BDD / TDD
- Experience with Jenkins / Travis
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.