Audio DSP Engineer
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Audio DSP Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced hands on Audio DSP Engineer:
- Create the next generation of high definition audio software and algorithms.
- Create the audio path and the software architecture of certain products.
- Stay abreast of current audio technologies via journals, news, and conferences.
- M.S. or higher in electrical engineering with emphasis in digital signal processing.
- Proficient with C/C++, Assembly, and Matlab programming languages.
- Knowledgeable of DSP filter design and processing techniques.
- Familiar with state of the art equalization techniques and adaptive processing algorithms.
- Digital voice processing experience
- Able to communicate ideas effectively to all levels of the organization.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.