Redmond, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Assembly Lead
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA for an experienced Lead Assembly Technician to join their team. This is full-time, direct hire.
- 5+ years' manufacturing experience
- 1+ years' lead/supervisory experience
- Passion for building things, building out and improving production lines
- Smart, can-do attitude, and not afraid to speak out and make suggestions
- Must be able to work with microscopes while handling and inspecting small and micro components.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings. This includes dimensions and tolerances.
- Comfortable working with mechanical fixturing and custom tooling.
- Handling, stripping, trimming, cleaning and preparation of fine gauge wire and fiber optic cable.
- Soldering of small parts and assemblies, including printed wiring board attachment.
- Inspect small and micro parts using optical comparators, calipers, and standard measurement tools.
- Cutting, filing, trimming, etc. of mechanical and electrical components other than wire and cable.
- General assembly and sub-assembly skills.
- General computer skills and basic software usage experience.
- Able to use hand tools safely, particularly tweezers and sharp cutting blades.
- Experience in a just-in-time environment using pull systems and Kan-Bans.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.