Seattle, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Archer Developer
Position Description: Our client is looking for multiple Senior Archer Engineers with significant experience with the RSA Archer product.
There will be opportunities to work with Business and IT teams to identify process flows and integration points for existing source systems in Compliance, Risk, Security, and Business Continuity. Ideal candidates will be able to support solution design, architecture, and configuration, data analytics and reporting, data collection and system integration, and information delivery processes that provide a concise overview of the Security, Risk, and Compliance program posture.
Current project work is to enhance Archer functionality and to further extend the enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance (eGRC) program into 6 new business areas. This project will automate processes within several business areas to help the organization manage policies, govern existing programs, identify and analyze risk, and demonstrate compliance.
- Day-to-day operational support for the Archer application across a diverse group of business areas leveraging this tool (including Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, IT Compliance, and several others)
- Lead the development of new functionality for the current Archer project as well as the 2018 work
- Contribute to planning for several new areas to be added to Archer in 2018
- Manage the move from an existing datacenter deployment to a new active-active datacenter deployment
- Go-to SME for all things Archer at PSE
- Investigate the potential benefits and risks of moving Archer to a cloud deployment
Core Technical Skills Required:
- Archer Version 6x – this is a must have
- Advanced Workflow experience
- Design & Architecture
- Integration and API
- Support – install, patch, migrate, support end user base and stakeholders
- Requirements Gathering – client facing experience with business stakeholders
- Mapping Requirements to the Archer Solution Space
- Data Driven Events
- Significant experience with Archer core solutions/use cases, ie, BCM, Vendor, Audit, Issue, Compliance.
- Bachelor’ s degree and 5 years of experience or combination of specialized training/experience, and 5 years of directly relevant experience
- • Technical proficiency in security-related hardware and software (specifically Archer); ability to function as a consultant to other IT groups on security matters
- • Knowledge of security controls for servers and workstations
- • Understanding of various operating environments, e.g. Windows, Unix, Linux, Cisco (IOS, UCS), AIX, VMWare • Knowledge of working with network routers, LAN bridges, and the communication architectures which link them together • Understanding of security ' firewall' gateways and their designs, configuration and management • Knowledge of security and internal control frameworks such as: ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, COBIT, and COSO • Experience with implementation and management of compliance requirements such as NERC and SOX
• Understanding and experience with other security products and techniques such as token-based dialup authentication, modem callback and password management is desirable
• Ability to effectively adapt to and apply rapidly changing technology to business needs.
Knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
• Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; flexibility to handle pressure coming from all directions at one time • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
• Highly desirable are certifications in one or more of the following:
Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), InfoSys Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP/CISSP), InfoSys Security Management Professional (ISSMP/CISSP), InfoSys Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP/CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Network Security Professional (CNSP) or Associate (CNSA), Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP), CyberSecurity Forensic Analyst, EC-Council Certified Security Analyst, Internet Computer Security Engineer (ICSE), Prosoft CIW Security Professional (CIW-SP), SANS-GIAC certifications family, Security Plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.