Vancouver, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Antenna Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Vancouver Washington for an experienced Antenna Engineer:
- Dialog close with customer about needs, demands and work out the specification.
- Antenna system design and integration for multiple platforms (access points, wireless routers, set-top boxes, gateways (LTE, DSL, FTTH), smart meters, etc.) supporting multiple wireless standards, e.g. Zigbee, Z-wave, RF4CE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, etc.
- Involve all phases of integrating antennas into 802.11n/ac hardware (often in the early stages of development); including case study, antenna selection, design & placement, passive characterization and Wi-Fi OTA test.
- Antenna array design knowledge is preferred.
- At least Bachelor degree.
- Good RF simulation software skill, CST, HFSS etc.
- Set-top boxes antenna design and Wi-Fi field test experience is needed.
- Traveling to customer sites for solving complex, interdisciplinary problems with support and Sales efforts while solving.
- At least 3 years’ experience relative (MIMO)WIFI Antenna design experience.
- Customer interaction experience.
- Initiative, aggressive, team spirit etc.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.