Android Software Engineer
Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Android Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA
The successful candidate will have strong experience developing high-performance applications on Android using Android SDK, and leveraging deep knowledge of Android to bring rich experiences to large user base.
- Work closely with product management and design teams to create innovative applications on Android-based platform
- Develop new applications, design and implement features and functionality
- Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high – performance, consumer-facing products
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science and 5+ years in relevant work experience
- 4+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 4+ years building Android applications
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques
- Knowledge of Java and Android internals, such as multi-threading, memory management and caching.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.