Seattle, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Android Developer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Android Developer at our client in Seattle, WA.
• 2-4 years of experience developing for Android (Java & C) and or web services (Any performance web frameworks)
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or industry experience
• Experience in the full life-cycle of App development including design, develop, test, deploy/release to App store and ongoing performance and analysis
• Experience working with open-source technologies and libraries to build apps using industry leading tools
• Highly motivated self-starter and can do attitude; thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment
• High level understanding of business flow, feature usage/priority, and product strategy
• Knowledge of Bluetooth & Bluetooth Low Energy is ideal
• Knowledge of audio processing and algorithms is also beneficial
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.