Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Analytical Chemist
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bellevue, WA for an experience Analytical Chemist to join their cutting-edge team on a contract with strong conversion and/or extension potential.
- B.S. degree in Chemistry or related field with 5 years’ experience or equivalent
- Experience with developing, testing and implementing methods for detection and quantification of hydrocarbons and/or complex molecules
- Demonstrated ability in operating analytical instrumentation, including ICP-OES, HPLC, EA, GC/MS, TGA, and GC required;
- Experience with hydrocarbon conversion processes and/or complex molecules
- Strong background in scientific laboratory practice and developing high quality data
- Design of experiment experience a plus
- Pyrolysis and liquefaction product system experience a plus
- Experience with high temperatures fluid systems a plus
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.