Analog Design Engineer
San Jose, California | Direct Hire
Position Title: Analog Design Engineer (SerDes, DFE/CDR)
Position Description: Our San Jose, CA based client is looking to hire an Analog Design Engineer. This is a direct-hire opportunity. Relocation available and H1B candidates are welcome.
- Design, simulation and verification of high speed CMOS analog and mixed-signal circuits
- High speed serial link system behavioral modeling
- Supervise layout floor plan and design of IC blocks
- Help define specifications of IC blocks and create design documentation
- Silicon test, characterization and lab debugging
- Knowledge sharing/Presentation within design team
- MSEE or above with minimum 7 years of working experience.
- Having strong experience in DFE (Decision Feedback Equalizer) or CDR (clock data recovery) circuit design.
- Experience in DDR or other high speed designs (e.g. PCIe, HDMI, SerDes) preferred.
- Good system level knowledge on high speed serial link.
- Strong lab experience on silicon debugging, good understanding on lab instruments(e.g. oscilloscope, network analyzer).
- Ability to supervise layout floor plan and design.
- Good understanding of deep submicron CMOS technology process and device physics.
- Proficiency of EDA design tools (Virtuoso, Spectre, HSPICE, AMS, etc.)
- Experiences in Verilog, Verilog-A and/or Matlab.
- Quick learner who is willing to take challenges and to solve difficult technical problems.
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English required.
- Interest in relocating to Shanghai, China highly desired.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.