Analog Design Engineer
Mountain View, California | Contract
Position Title: Analog Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Mountain View, CA
- Development tasks will include spec definition, circuit design, modelling, simulations, management of layout resources, as well as timing, electrical and physical design signoff.
- You will ensure sound methodologies are used throughout the design phase and ensure a quality tape out through rigorous reviews.
- Quality documentation (clear schematics, simulation results, specs/datasheet, programming model, etc.) are required for reviews and software development.
- You will drive the development and execution of a comprehensive PVT silicon validation test plan.
- Proven track record of successful IP development
- Experience with a variety of mixed-signal circuits, including high speed IOs, PLLs, Regulators, ADC, DAC
- Experience in IP validation and debug
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.