Agile PLM Consultant
Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: Agile PLM Consultant
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park California for a talented Agile PLM Consultant.
- Work on PG&C and PQM modules
- Implementation with configurations and functional knowledge
- Work on Java/ J2EE, UNIX, XML, XSLT< Agile SDK, PX, WSX, Groovy scripting and Event Management, AIS, EC Services, Agile Core Services.
- Work on designing and developing eCAD and mCAD integrations in/out of PLM
- Technical experience in Agile integration with ERP
- Coding, system end to end testing, production support etc.
- 5 years in the following:
- Writing PX
- Product quality.
- At least 2 PLM implements
- Degree is not required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.