AI Content Subject Matter Expert
Hillsboro, Oregon | Contract
Position Title: AI Content Subject Matter Expert
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Hillsboro, OR. Seeking an AI Subject Matter Expert in the fields of Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence who enjoys producing high-quality technical collateral that contributes to the overall success of our products. As the Developer Content Expert for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. You will join a team of talented content managers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
• Create technical content to support software developers and data scientists solutions using optimized Frameworks (Caffe*, Theano*, Torch*, TensoeFlow* etc.), Tools and libraries & languages (Intel MLK, Python*) showcasing hardware platforms including Xeon, Xeon Phi, FPGAs etc.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the products and documentation requirements
• Analyze existing and potential content needs, to identify content gaps and opportunities for re-use
• Work with the Content Team to review and provide ongoing feedback to the technical content roadmap including sample code, case studies and product documentation for the AI
• Engage in content management and reviews related to third party vendors content creation
• Ability to create Video Tutorials to help developers grow in the fields of Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence is a plus
• Engage with the Community Team to help educate external developer evangelists in the community on Intel optimized Frameworks and platforms
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent with 7 years of experience - preferred Masters in Computer Science, Math or Physics with 5 years of work experience
- 2+ year of experience in Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- 1+ year hands on experience in Deep Learning and or Machine Learning, frameworks like Caffe*, Theano*, Neon*, Torch*, TensorFlow*, and Python*. Experience in TensorFlow is preferred.
- Exposure to deep learning techniques from image classification to speech recognition to natural language processing.
- Knowledge of techniques on how to design, train, and deploy neural networks.
- Experience in writing technical articles & blogs and / or training developers face to face
- Experience in developing and presenting technical training materials.
- Experience in project management is desirable
- Prior experience in working or consulting with ISVs / external software developers is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to be comfortable working in a self-directed environment.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.