AEM Quality Engineer
San Francisco, California | Contract
Position Title: AEM Quality Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA.
- The candidate will provide quality assurance testing for new/updated CMS templates and components for adobe.com, using AEM / CQ and supporting technology.
- The candidate is required to work closely with global teams to analyze reported bugs in JIRA and consolidate QA status using Confluence and other tools.
- Must have practical experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies, the candidate will work with Stakeholders/Product Managers in sprint grooming, planning, retrospective meetings, and to provide testing support in bi-weekly release cycle.
- The candidate is required to help us create, scale and maintain test automation strategies and actual implementations for highly trafficked web applications in Selenium/WebDriver, Cucumber & Java. Contribute to the maintenance and expansion of our continuous Integration (CI) environment.
- It is required that the candidate be able to think outside the box when proposing solutions to problems within Adobe.
- The candidate must be self-driven and able to work with ambiguous requirements with little or no guidance.
- 5+ years experiences with Content Management System (CMS) in general,
- 3+ years experiences using AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- 5+ (formerly known as Day CQ)
- Solid understanding of Web based project test methodology, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment QA support.
- Hands-on testing automation experience – from defining automation strategy, to planning and creation, through implementation. Solid knowledge of object oriented programming Java or Python, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of presentation, Web, business and data access layers and their interactions.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and mobile device testing. Must have experience using virtualization technologies (VM Ware, Sauce Labs, etc.) Experience working with highly trafficked, high performance, scalable Web applications.
- Able to quickly understand and interpret design and technical specifications, and provide QA time estimates.
- Ability to adjust and respond to scheduling and/or technical changes, with the ability to analyze and communicate any increased risks and/or testing considerations resulting from such changes.
- Self-starter, ability to adapt to shifting tasks and to support multiple requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Team player.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.